Fan patch implementation

[DoD]_Nakamura

編集済み11 June 2012 - 11:49 am by [DoD]_Nakamura
Please vote in these two threads about what should happen.
The fan patch is a project that aims to balance AoT and make it more fair.

The decision is yours.

[You must login to view link]

[You must login to view link]

Fanapatch : [You must login to view link]
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 AoL_Iron_maiden

Posted12 June 2012 - 5:04 am
dude..... naka, man
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 RageNrOx

Posted12 June 2012 - 1:08 pm
Maybe a welcome message at main AOT lobby startup would be more seen and would give a more representative vote.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Berry_Thief

編集済み27 July 2012 - 2:12 am by Berry_Thief
If anything they should implement thrones of time, that inspired this guy to do something about balancing the game.

While thrones of time jsut turns aom into something better than the rest of the age of empires games.

It isn't a small mod, or a small fanpatch.

It converts the game into 12 civilizations from rise of rome, and it has gameplay better that makes every age of game in the series seem inferior.

If this guy sent me his update notes, and it wasn't a direct rip off of some of the things in my thrones of time, I could do whatever he wanted in a day to the game.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [OB_]BoIt

Posted27 July 2012 - 3:08 am
If thrones of time is free and people have an interest in playing it then I can only assume Voobly will look into creating a lobby for it. :)
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 AoL_Iron_maiden

Posted30 July 2012 - 10:38 pm
If an actual experienced programer/designer was involved with thrones of time, i would look into it.

but a noob trying to create a whole expansion (berry thief)..... no thanks, waste of time.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [DoD]_Nakamura

Posted30 July 2012 - 10:40 pm
I can't be bothered about your unprofessional attempt at whatever it is you're doing. My inspiration is definitely not coming from you. Deathmatch imbalance made me have a go at this.
I highly doubt that off topic advertising is allowed here.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [DoD]_Nakamura

Posted2 October 2012 - 12:09 am
I've started hosting fanpatch tourneys.
Please implement the current balance patch as a game mod : [You must login to view link]&st=0

You can override the currently used fanpatch mod with those files.
I'll pay another load in return for your co-operation.
There will be a new patch every month, or every two months, where I'll be willing to pay smaller amounts for each update as well.
Please let's work together on making this game better.

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests

현재 가장 인기있는 포스트들:
이번주 가장 활발한 글: