加入日時 4 May 2012
Posted6 June 2012 - 3:41 am
yeea good guide ..........
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Drakkarsh

グループ Standard Membership
加入日時 10 February 2013
Posted10 February 2013 - 6:06 am
The Patch posted here, Is it working for AOM Spanish version?
Greetings from Chile
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Bowrius

グループ Standard Membership
加入日時 11 November 2016
Posted5 January 2017 - 6:06 pm
Hey guys quick question, I downloaded the AOM Gold Edition and everytime I try to host and launch a game through Voobly, I get the initialization failed error message, yet when I run it in Singleplayer it runs fine. Any advice please? Thanks
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 +BlackAdder_

グループ VGaming Lead
加入日時 19 May 2013
Posted6 January 2017 - 6:25 pm
Bowrius wrote:
Hey guys quick question, I downloaded the AOM Gold Edition and everytime I try to host and launch a game through Voobly, I get the initialization failed error message, yet when I run it in Singleplayer it runs fine. Any advice please? Thanks

Hey,

Could be anything, downloaded versions often have various bugs - you should buy na official version (it's available through Amazon and the likes). Otherwise you could always try reinstalling the game, and it's important to let Voobly properly perform all the steps it needs to do when joining the lobby for the first time after an install (installing the patch and such).
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Fireswept

グループ Standard Membership
加入日時 3 July 2016
Posted8 October 2018 - 7:12 am
When I join a lobby and the host begins the game I click the "join game" but I end up in the main menu of the titans' expansion. Do I need to do something else? (P.s I just started, so sorry if it's a simple fix)

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
12[3]
Displaying 31 - 35 out of 35 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
6 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 6 guests