Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > The reason why I dont like voobly

The reason why I dont like voobly

['RB']Dan

Posted2 August 2013 - 4:00 pm
i like gamerager because they got no mods/admins in game (no corruption..) and they care for they players thats why they dont need to filter the word 'voobly', while voobly has banned the word game-ranger afraid to lose players/money rofl tho voobly is much better in everything else

i hope you ain't being serious
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [TeG]Breakinth0ughts

Posted2 August 2013 - 4:17 pm
first step is to host all your games and put limit range for example 1500 to 1650.after a while maybe your rate will be bigger and you can play at another level.lets judge a lil bit this problem!lets take u for instance,lets say u are a skilled player and in one match have good civs but unexperienced [You must login to view link] matter how good u are or how good is your plan ,that match would be lost.thats one reason for rating.second and the most important, rating in voobly prevent heart [You must login to view link] your situation you will be the rason for that if u play with 2k`s for instance. have a nice day and try Voobly!
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Barrackxs

Posted2 August 2013 - 7:42 pm
I am sure that anyone can easily cheat those anti fake - rate systems if he really wants too..

and beside that, It makes pepole to be less open to new ideas (in fear to lose rate) and makes them to do some things like out of sync, and at all when the game becomes about the rate and not about the gameplay it is much less fun according to my opinion.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 AoL_Iron_maiden

Posted9 August 2013 - 12:14 am
^ lol

@ original topic poster. You may have a negative feeling about rating, however there are many many players who love rating! It is a common aspect of our nature to want to improve and succeed, regardless if it's in a video game, our career, schooling, or sports. You are not required to use the rating system on Voobly, but it is there for those who would like to use it :)
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 OnceUponAnoob

編集済み11 August 2013 - 2:55 pm by OnceUponAnoob
lol I can't believe gameranger is censored rofl thats pretty low you know

*game_ranger
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 mich

編集済み11 August 2013 - 8:14 pm by mich
Check out our new UNRATED New Players' Lounge. Everyone is welcomed. I see you play AoM, but give AoC a try.

Age of Conqueror's UNRATED New Players' Lounge.
http://www.voobly.com/games/lobby/357

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 21 out of 21 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests