Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > Remove overall ratings (AoM and AoT)

Remove overall ratings (AoM and AoT)

Poll: Remove overall ratings?
Yes
No
 Power_and_Glory

編集済み16 October 2013 - 7:02 pm by Power_and_Glory
and thats exactly what should NOT happen Goldenaxe. i also had fun 2v2 and 3v3 rated games in eso - but still that system got abused by guys like j4jc3, pointsitting on a top 10 rating (skillwise not even top 100) and thats exactly what would happen.
teamgames are way too match up dependent and even more imbalanced in general than 1v1 is. so why should this be combined? just that two lnc members get 2k by going double oranos by owning other "tg-only people" and then pointsit on a rating next to themista ?
just because 1v1 and tg are supremacy? thats totally different gameplay! so why should it be the same ladder? ( please dont take this personal goldenaxe)
but i do understand that tg players want to get more attention on rts, so maybe you could ask rts sanctuary staff if they could implement the tg ladder on the mainpage next to the 1v1 ladder? and besides you could ask for a tg expert tag ( you actually dont have to make a tg expert tag, feel free to use the normal aot expert tag).

the only reason i vote yes here btw is not that im against an overall rating in general - its because of the fact that overall rating is the default rating in voobly. i actually like the fact that there is a rewarding for people playing many different gameing mods. i just dont like the fact that it is irritating for new players in voobly, seeing 2k+ people who got that rating by playing zelda scenario only :-/ most players dont even know that they can switch the shown rating to the rating of their choice!
i agree with most of your reasons, specially the first part of LNC members double-oranos and then point sitting like goldenaxe used to and some lnc´s.
Except this part " i just dont like the fact that it is irritating for new players in voobly, seeing 2k+ people who got that rating by playing zelda scenario only :-/ most players dont even know that they can switch the shown rating to the rating of their choice!" yes, newbies in voobly can see 2k players as pros, but then you have to redirect your vote from yes to NO & change the rating displayed in main lobby, what i think you are asking for is to not showing the Overall rating, for example: ESO used to show Supremacy rate, Supremacy rate is most of the player real skill, so when someone needed to see what other rates a player had, we used the search section, typing the name, then we had everything related to that player.
So basically, the point is not removing it, is all about to ask voobly programmers to show supremacy rating as the main rate number shown in voobly´s main lobby.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 dalani123

Posted17 October 2013 - 1:19 am
i agree with most of your reasons, specially the first part of LNC members double-oranos and then point sitting like goldenaxe used to and some lnc´s.
Except this part " i just dont like the fact that it is irritating for new players in voobly, seeing 2k+ people who got that rating by playing zelda scenario only :-/ most players dont even know that they can switch the shown rating to the rating of their choice!" yes, newbies in voobly can see 2k players as pros, but then you have to redirect your vote from yes to NO & change the rating displayed in main lobby, what i think you are asking for is to not showing the Overall rating, for example: ESO used to show Supremacy rate, Supremacy rate is most of the player real skill, so when someone needed to see what other rates a player had, we used the search section, typing the name, then we had everything related to that player.
So basically, the point is not removing it, is all about to ask voobly programmers to show supremacy rating as the main rate number shown in voobly´s main lobby.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Starshade

Posted20 October 2013 - 3:30 am
the only way for combine sup and tg is making an "ESO searcher", but this still sucks. 1v1 its different for tg cause there are many guys who can abuse playing vs 1500´s. Revome any ladders except 1v1 and tg sup.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Breekachu

Posted20 October 2013 - 8:28 pm
Overall rating should be removed, 1v1 supremacy ought to be the default rating displayed.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 EartH_QuakE

Posted22 October 2013 - 9:11 pm
I voted yes too....but why can't it be 1v1 rating+ TG Supremacy rating?

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 20 out of 20 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: