Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > Voobly is perfect it just needs QUICK SEARCH!

Voobly is perfect it just needs QUICK SEARCH!

[DoD]Apple

Posted30 October 2013 - 8:14 pm
I first wanna say that i really like the seperated ratings for 1v1 and team games.
because they are both very very differend and cannot be added together to see how good someone actually is . with a good strat in 2v2 u can beat anyone, in 1v1 its pure skill based.

but what i dislike about 1v1 is that you first get to choose you're opponent. oh hes that guy i know hes very good lets kick him for someone else. then after kicking someone for 5 times u finaly got a guy who you willing to play against. oh what he plays gaia? ill pick loki. oh wait he picks isis? lets force him into going random gods or else ill leave and wait another 5 peeps till i find someone else to increase my changes of getting very high overrated rating muahahaha!.

this is how it went for me, i finaly agreed on random gods and what hapens? he gets the lucky end twice. i mean on eso it would NEVER happen that you would know who you played and what god he would choose. i mean what is the purpose for a 1v1 rating if you take away the total randomness on your opponents.

you can if you are a 1800 player only be playing 1600s and get 2k+ rating. because you also get a ****load of points. eso did it on purpose that you would get zero points if you played someone 100 points down and letted u decay if u did not play rated for a week. because if they did not everyone would be sitting on there points and wait till some noobs go try out rated and still catch 10-15 points from them 200 points lower

thats what is broken for voobly. a simple quick search botton will bring the 1v1 rating to its true roots.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [DoD]_Nakamura

Posted31 October 2013 - 4:17 pm
We`re in the process of revisiting the rating algorithm... after that matchmaking is indeed what voobly would need.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Georg_Handel

Posted31 October 2013 - 7:06 pm
if somehow it was possible it would be cool to get an option to know oponent's ID only after match was over!
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 AoL_Iron_maiden

Posted4 November 2013 - 5:08 am
Their ID, insinuating they're smurfing?
That would require their IP address and supplying all accs incorporated with that IP. I don't think it's our place to be giving out that information after every game.
Besides, there are much more important issues that we are working on ;)

There are better ways to deter smurfing, imo.

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: