Anti-smurf measures in AoT

Poll: Should the AKA rate system be implemented for AoT?
No
Yes
 [DoD]_Nakamura

編集済み5 January 2014 - 3:36 pm by [DoD]_Nakamura
Due to a really high number of smurfs preying on low rated, or simply new players (just like with AoC in the new player lounge), voobly staff has come up with a passive solution to the situation.

AKA ratings is the name - if you create a smurf account, your smurf will link to your highest rated alias account, resulting in your highest rating getting displayed as AKA rate.

It would look like seen on the picture attached in practice.

This would both help new players avoid getting bashed in a complete mismatch of skill, while still maintaining the purpose of smurfing, which is practice, off race play, or just proving a point, etc.

What do you guys think?

Please help spread the word about this topic.
Attachments:
akarate.png (file size: 42.01 KB)

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Sky___

Posted5 January 2014 - 3:58 pm
It is a really good idea...because it is really annoying when ...for example....someone wants 1v1 vs new players and someone with an smurf account comes along and soak up the whole games...so yeah...very good decision P.S:Sorry if my English is bad :D
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [ Undead ]Llaallee

Posted5 January 2014 - 4:13 pm
but if i have a brother and he play very good and i play bad the others players think i am good
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 I_Have_a_Candy

Posted5 January 2014 - 4:43 pm
The good thing is that not only serves to identify
the smurf but also the noob basher. Gl
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [TSM_]Fen

Posted6 January 2014 - 3:12 am
if you get to play a good player this way, should rather consider yourself lucky. The better your opponent the more you'll improve. It's usually hard to get higher ranked people to play with you
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 IamSebi_

Posted8 January 2014 - 12:57 pm
some people just don't want to improve, they wanna have fun and have balanced matches, which are fun to play

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: