(2014) - Art of Defence 2014

mullikine

編集済み31 January 2017 - 11:10 am by [MM]Gallas
Hey guys, I've spent a lot of time in the last few days getting this ready for the competition. Don't mind if I'm too late, or if there are too few entrants, but I'd like to find out what you guys think of my map. Cheers!

Description:

This is a new Art of Defense scenario.

The 2 hunters (p2 and p8) can be played by either human players or the AI. Although the AI is quite strong, for a lag-free experience, stick to human hunters unless the host has a good CPU. Let's say i7 or better.

The objective is to survive a full hour with your teammates without your team losing all its kings.

The gameplay is similar to that of the original-style art of defense maps however differs from most in that you have the freedom to build anything you want.

At 20, 50, 150, 300 and 600 kills and upon death a defender will get a king which he can spend at the shop which has upgrades and heroes available.

The recommended absolute minimum number of defenders is 4.

Setup Instructions:
Players do not select team
P2 and P8 are hunters. Use Art of Defence AI [You must login to view link] or human hunters.
Difficulty: Hardeset (So AI attacks villagers)
ALL EMPTY SLOTS *MUST* be set to Computer
All Visible

Tips:
DON'T WALL TOO AMBITIOUSLY but claim enough space for your TC and some other buildings.
Make Archery range at start
Convert the elephants!
Double up your walls!
Use onagars to kill the rams.

Art Of Defense 2014 [Hold Together]:
You must login into Voobly to view image
Attachments:
AOD.zip (file size: 92.37 KB)
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ExpectoPatronum

編集済み20 June 2014 - 5:04 am by ExpectoPatronum
;thumbup Awesome Scenario!!
Really love playing it with mantis ;flowers
The defender king make this game more fun.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Icey

Posted11 September 2014 - 1:32 am
I don't know how you set up triggers, but this **** is some of the most confusing **** I have ever seen.

You do WAY MORE triggers than you need

Check for Joan?? Why man
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Ghost_0

Posted13 October 2014 - 6:56 pm
Great Work :) ;flowers
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 mullikine

編集済み17 February 2015 - 1:52 pm by mullikine
I noticed that this page just had a sudden influx of users. Here is the latest version of my map.
Download
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 mullikine

Posted16 February 2015 - 6:03 am
The difference between those 2 AIs is one will do the Attack-now command on an interval instead of every single chance it gets, which means it is not as quick to reevaluate its attack (when a unit walks past an enemy unit, it won't always respond) but the AI still attacks walls, so it's a good compromise. I just updated the link to a map which is about 1 year newer in terms of updates and I recommend you use a player to hunt. It's actually quite fun now for the hunter.

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests