Pollution of INTER ladder

Drunken_sailor

編集済み28 June 2015 - 3:52 pm by Drunken_sailor
I am noobbashing against my will.

Im a BF Inter player (im currently 1490 rating) and Im getting tired of the bad hosting going on in the Inter ladder. Half of the BF games are games with players that have no business in the Inter ladder. Can we please keep it 1380+ or 14++ because im sick of the games where 1300, 1200 (sometimes even 1100s!!) are allowed to play. Im just wasting my time. Some host say <<fair split>>. But of course this is not possible, because the team with the noob on the flank loses (see game below). Most 1300 and lower BF players can only boom, so when I rush them on the flank I just win.

Ofc: you guys will all say: join only the good games. I try to, but still, it is frustrating to have a guy ask me <how do I upgrade my villagers?> (see game below)...

Can there be an auto-message for the host -- warning player123 is 1200. Consider moving to NPL? Or warning Inter ladder is intended for 1350, 1400, 13xx up.

I would greatly appreciate it. Because Im tired of noobbashing.

This game is a classical example: http://www.voobly.com/match/view/12646154

What is your opinion on the Inter ladder?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted28 June 2015 - 4:05 pm
quit smurfing and move into the MS lobby
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Drunken_sailor

Posted28 June 2015 - 4:11 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:

Im not good enough (yet) to play in MS.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Icey

Posted28 June 2015 - 5:07 pm
Im not good enough (yet) to play in MS.

Bull****. You are 1490

Time to move ladders
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted28 June 2015 - 6:01 pm
i posted this 3 days ago and nobody cared
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/223534
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted28 June 2015 - 6:28 pm
Icey wrote:
Bull****. You are 1490

Time to move ladders

You'd be surprised about the skill difference between 15++ in NPL and 15++ in MS.
He also plays Black forest, which is hard to find in MS, and if you can find a game, the average skill level is at least 1650. If a 1490 in NPL gets caught up in one of these games he'll have a bad time!

To my experience NPL works pretty well: -14++ should stay in beginners ladder. 14-16++ should play in intermediate ladder. Once u get 16++ it's time to move on to MS. If there's an uneven/unbalanced game it's mostly the fault of an incapable host.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted28 June 2015 - 6:43 pm
npl does not work at all and its broken beyond words
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted28 June 2015 - 6:52 pm
Then why is it voobly's most active lobby and are there so many new faces in voobly?
Only thing voobly can do to maintain NPL's quality is punishing noob-bashers
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Rgeadn

Posted28 June 2015 - 7:05 pm
From what I see the problem is exactly that: The NPL is the most active lobby. Yes new players are joining but surely not enough to justify the stagnation in the MS lobby (can't speak for CS). I see so many accounts in the NPL with AKA rates, its not a new player lobby, more "New player/low skill" lobby since a lot of players there max out the rate and then just make a new acc to stay there. How to fix it I don't know but its definitely not working as intended imo since people don't move after reaching a certain level.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted28 June 2015 - 7:26 pm
Then why is it voobly's most active lobby and are there so many new faces in voobly?
Only thing voobly can do to maintain NPL's quality is punishing noob-bashers

yes it has new players but most in the NPL are smurfs from the MS lobby that had around 1400-1600 ratings and in all fairness i cant blame them for doing so as they could not find games in the MS so they merged them self with the NPL crowd
Rgeadn wrote:
From what I see the problem is exactly that: The NPL is the most active lobby. Yes new players are joining but surely not enough to justify the stagnation in the MS lobby (can't speak for CS). I see so many accounts in the NPL with AKA rates, its not a new player lobby, more "New player/low skill" lobby since a lot of players there max out the rate and then just make a new acc to stay there. How to fix it I don't know but its definitely not working as intended imo since people don't move after reaching a certain level.

one solution might be removing all the intermediate ladders from NPL as it would force them into the MS after they reached max rating on the beginner ladder and this way you increase activity in MS and decrease the "noob bashing" in the npl
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [LOTD]_blunder

編集済み28 June 2015 - 7:37 pm by [LOTD]_blunder
['RB']Dan wrote:

there are no BF games in MS until 17++

im in the same position as you OP.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Drunken_sailor

Posted28 June 2015 - 7:48 pm
i posted this 3 days ago and nobody cared
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/223534

I missed this topic, Suicide, but this problem is exactly the problem I meant to adress. As you said: ofc there are gray areas & overlap but if hosts/players would just respect the rating ladders better, this would solve the problem.
You'd be surprised about the skill difference between 15++ in NPL and 15++ in MS.

+1 Hence the reason Im not moving on (yet).
['RB']Dan wrote:
one solution might be removing all the intermediate ladders from NPL as it would force them into the MS after they reached max rating on the beginner ladder and this way you increase activity in MS and decrease the "noob bashing" in the npl

I think this is a pretty interesting idea worth considering.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted28 June 2015 - 7:48 pm
Could it be a solution to bring all 3 ladders (binners rm, intermediate rm, RM teamgames) in the same lobby? If you leave the AKA rating visible to all anyone with half a brain should be able to avoid noob-bashers in his game.
I think removing intermediate RM is a very bad idea since the skill gap between beginners RM and MS is hughe. Intermediate RM should be the transitioning ladder between the two. Maybe having intermediate RM and MS in the same lobby would make more people transition into MS games.

I'm currently changing from RM intermediate to MS. I'm going from winning most of my games to losing all of my games because the skill gap really is big. Also the fact that there's different maps played in both lobbys may hold people back from switching.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ekimku

Posted28 June 2015 - 9:19 pm
RM Inter is mostly BF TG and i think 1450+ players in RM Inter can easly adapt MS BF games.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Popemi

Posted28 June 2015 - 9:27 pm
there are no BF games in MS until 17++

im in the same position as you OP.

+1

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
[1]234
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 49 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests