Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > Don't play with the UTC clan

Don't play with the UTC clan

Arturenas

Posted23 February 2016 - 5:40 pm
They play unfair and this is what they did to me.
Attachments:
MPAutoSave 02232016 163539.svx (file size: 2.04 MB)
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted23 February 2016 - 7:57 pm
Yep. I agree
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted23 February 2016 - 7:57 pm
They did me worse trust me
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted23 February 2016 - 8:07 pm
i agree that they are wonderful players
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 +BlackAdder_

Posted24 February 2016 - 7:32 pm
I'm not clear from the save what happened, could you please elaborate? (Or also post a recorded game.)
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Arturenas

Posted25 February 2016 - 11:22 pm
It was 3 vs 3. I was in a team with 2 of them (UTC members) and the enemy team had 1 of them (UTC) and 2 random players. First they beat the random players, then I got attacked by one of the UTC members from the enemy team. I held my place and asked for help, but my teammates (the other 2 UTC members ignored me). Anyway, I managed to stand my ground and repell the attack. Then 1 of my teammates (UTC) came and started building walls around my barracks (with no doors), thus preventing me from training troops to defend myself, cause they got blocked off. I started asking him why is he doing that. After some time passed my base got destroyed so I sent my villagers to my teammate's base (because I realised they ganged up on me because they're a clan) and started building my base there. So pretty much my teammates just let their armies sit there and not attack their clan mate and let him kill me. He took out my villagers one by one, then my teammate built a star building (which let's you win the game if it stands there for 10 mins), after he built it, he destroyed it before he could win and just waited out, kept barricading everything I had so I couldn't escape and his clan mate could kill me. In the end they got annoyed because I was very good at avoiding the attacks and they voted to "save game". After that I got called a noob, ignored and kicked out.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Arturenas

Posted25 February 2016 - 11:22 pm
If there was a converter I'd change it to video but I couldn't find one.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [FRoST]Dog

Posted26 February 2016 - 1:33 am
rofl
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [T0D]ProGless

Posted27 February 2016 - 3:18 pm
Check this 5 Titans in 2 minutes http://www.voobly.com/match/view/13746443

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 個のレス
カテゴリを移動: