CBA Teams in the making

[7th]Vantage_

Posted1 May 2016 - 1:30 am
As I play CBA very regularly i'll share my thoughts on it, I think this should just be an optional mod because it would be nice in mirror of course but also sometimes in 2k+ cba rooms when all players are known and if all want this can be used, but otherwise I think the standard play stays better
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted1 May 2016 - 1:34 am
sigh how was that an attack obi? If you dont like it, dont play it, simple. And that youre playing on Steam is no secret... I really dont get how you came to the conclusion I was attacking you.

Btw if it were a "cheap attack" as you call it why do you put yourself on the same level by telling me I could go back to GR? Wouldnt that be a cheap attack, too? And that makes you look better because... ?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted1 May 2016 - 1:38 am
As I play CBA very regularly i'll share my thoughts on it, I think this should just be an optional mod because it would be nice in mirror of course but also sometimes in 2k+ cba rooms when all players are known and if all want this can be used, but otherwise I think the standard play stays better

That is what it is o__O

I'm just saying another alternate version with non sides fair spots would be better for random games.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [7th]Vantage_

編集済み1 May 2016 - 1:54 am by [7th]Vantage_
bukayosaka wrote:
That is what it is o__O

I'm just saying another alternate version with non sides fair spots would be better for random games.

Ah, well good then, but better yet, i think it'd be even better and easier to merely make the colors changeable. That'd make this all just All in One package. It'll work for mirror, for people who wanna do side vs side random but with their FMT, and for whatever else.

Edit: Nevermind, didnt know this wasnt possible as you can only change color but spot stays same.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 obi11

Posted1 May 2016 - 1:57 am
Who says I am playing on steam? lol. I indeed have an HD copy but just to support the game, I don't even have steam installed 11

I'm just basically point out the flaws on your idea nothing else, but since "if you dont like it dont play it" is your stance, there is no point in telling anything else worthy.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted1 May 2016 - 2:02 am
But you were not making any suggestions so saying "if you dont like it dont play it" is all I can give you as an answer.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted1 May 2016 - 2:15 am
obi11 wrote:
Who says I am playing on steam? lol. I indeed have an HD copy but just to support the game, I don't even have steam installed 11

I'm just basically point out the flaws on your idea nothing else, but since "if you dont like it dont play it" is your stance, there is no point in telling anything else worthy.

obi shut up noob. You abandoned me like carnage and durzo:(
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Posted1 May 2016 - 10:09 am
anyway cba is dead, dota 2 is way more interesting.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

編集済み1 May 2016 - 11:37 am by ['RB']nhoobish
I do not approve the Broken Road terrain along the map, also I side with Dan, will not be playing the map until the terrain is reverted to the right form.

Edit1atMalte: CBA was not made by Tenchy. Water between cliffs prevents units bugging out too often, you will have more units getting stuck on the cliffs in that version than units getting stuck on water in previous versions.

Edit2atBarry: People play random spots/civs CBA to have fun, not to get points. Sure there are some who only play for points, but playing only 4v4 side vs side mirror civilizations is dreadfully boring, I cannot imagine any casual gamer putting himself through such pain. They choose variety over dull same old ****.

Suicide even once stated how many different CBA games there can be for random spot/civs, if you do not take the player rates into account. With 4v4 side vs side same civs the number of different games is smaller, the actions become repetative and dull. However, I do support that setup for tournament situations.

In other news, I cannot wait to see this map get rated and the old CBA version unrated, it would be a dream come true.

Edit3atGhosty: Still waiting for you to call OP ****ed.

Edit4: There was CBA Teams actually made by Pine, I do not know, if he ever finished, maybe obi can confirm that, because I only have the 10th beta version of it. Atleast for me, it seemed to do what it was supposed to do, yet never was it seen played.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Posted1 May 2016 - 12:01 pm
i mean do i really need to insult someone that thinks making a side vs side cba is gonna give more or equal strategies as random spots,like the strategies from sides vs sides would make up for the loss of random spots lol...ITS JUST SO POINTLESS to explain everything, if people cant understand on their own they are ****s.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Teasers

編集済み1 May 2016 - 12:55 pm by Teasers
You are good CBA player Malte But i have played much longer than you and i know muuuuch more CBA gameplay.

This is such a bad idea. It's as bad as your both previous maps blueblood and CBA plus.

It's not personal atack But random civs side vs sides is an absolute joke and will never ever work. It's for same civs.

MobbDeep
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted1 May 2016 - 12:57 pm
You guys should play more CBA reworks :P
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted1 May 2016 - 1:09 pm
Side vs side for random civi sux... Bad idea
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted1 May 2016 - 4:06 pm
Well Im gonna make it anyway, people can then still decide not to play it if they dont like it. Im just tryig to help the CBA community unlike most of you. People who can bring nothing but negativity to the table are true CSers.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 MethodMann

Posted1 May 2016 - 4:27 pm
Well Im gonna make it anyway, people can then still decide not to play it if they dont like it. Im just tryig to help the CBA community unlike most of you. People who can bring nothing but negativity to the table are true CSers.

You can make it but is it worth it ? You made your CBA plus But nobody play it same with blue blood.

Why you making what ONLY you like and no1 else.

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
12[3]4567
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 102 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: