Poll: Reset CBA/Hero 1v1 Ladder

Poll: How often should the CBA 1v1 Ladder be reset?
Reset once a year (no guaranteed Tournament)
Reset every 4 months (Season Tournament)
Reset every 6 months (Season Tournament)
 mich

編集済み22 March 2017 - 6:54 pm by mich
To keep the Ladder fresh and competitive we would like to reset this Ladder on a more regular basis. Reset will occur this April.

Towards the end of the Ladder reset a 1v1 Tournament (begin Season 1) for each Map will be held - CBA & CBA Hero. The details of the tournament will be discussed at the time it's announced.

Note: This is regarding the 1v1 Ladder only.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted22 March 2017 - 7:13 pm
once a year is fine and reset the other cba ladders while you at it
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 mich

Posted22 March 2017 - 7:19 pm
Yes, there indeed needs to be some regularity.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Barsta

Posted22 March 2017 - 8:23 pm
When I vote ;shock

[You must login to view link]
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 The_Quiet

Posted22 March 2017 - 8:54 pm
I vote every 6 months forma a mistake but once a year its fine, i hace a question voobly will add Age of rajas un the future? I like the game but i dont like to spend money to play at steam.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 mich

Posted22 March 2017 - 9:00 pm
The_Quiet wrote:
i hace a question voobly will add Age of rajas un the future? I like the game but i dont like to spend money to play at steam.

Post here please.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [Straya]robo_boro

Posted23 March 2017 - 3:09 am
The_Quiet wrote:
i hace a question voobly will add Age of rajas un the future? I like the game but i dont like to spend money to play at steam.

You can already play using the steam expansions on Voobly, but it requires you to own them all on steam first.

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 PradeeP

編集済み23 March 2017 - 7:42 am by PradeeP
I VOTE 4 MONTHS
it will keep the 1x1 activity in the ladder.
negative is i cant get games again 11
peoples avoid playing vs better ones :S
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted23 March 2017 - 12:54 pm
as the votes are even you can simply reset the ladder more if it seems necessary and if there is demand for it
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Barsta

Posted23 March 2017 - 1:37 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
as the votes are even you can simply reset the ladder more if it seems necessary and if there is demand for it

Hes right. ;green
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 mich

Posted23 March 2017 - 4:01 pm
You can already play using the steam expansions on Voobly, but it requires you to own them all on steam first.

Thanks boro ;flowers
['RB']Dan wrote:

Got a ways to go. This is why I don't like open polls. People shouldn't be able to see what others voted.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted23 March 2017 - 4:09 pm
mich wrote:
Thanks boro ;flowers

Got a ways to go. This is why I don't like open polls. People shouldn't be able to see what others voted.

You do not see the names and you have to actually vote in the first place to see results.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted23 March 2017 - 4:11 pm
mich wrote:

have everybody cast their vote through a inbox message ;xman
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 mich

Posted23 March 2017 - 4:18 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
have everybody cast their vote through a inbox message ;xman

Thought about that too. Maybe next time.
You do not see the names and you have to actually vote in the first place to see results.

Ya think? They can still be seen is my point.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

編集済み23 March 2017 - 4:30 pm by ['RB']nhoobish
What is wrong with still being seen? Are you going to pull the iron curtain to cover it and make the players trust your goodwill to be honest about the votes, if it is not public? What is the point of even making a poll, if the players can not even know what update was most favoured and then have to anxiously wait for an announcement? Might aswell already do what you (and the priviliged group) want then and not even bother getting anyone's hopes up with making them think their opinion even matters.

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
[1]23
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 37 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: