Crashes in game

Amiya

Posted23 April 2017 - 6:33 pm
Hello :)

I play age of mythology titans on voobly, when I play I sometimes get crashes. I get a black screen and nothing else happens. Sometimes I don't get any crashes and sometimes I do. It happens the most when I click on something. When it happens it looks like my screen goes very small. And then I need to close everything, because nothing works anymore. I have windows 7. It also says Age of Mythology has stopped working.

The weird thing is that sometimes I haven't any problems playing. And out of the nowhere I get a crash.
Can someone help me to solve this problem?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 +BlackAdder_

Posted3 May 2017 - 2:34 am
Hey,

That unfortunately doesn't seem like anything I've encountered before, but I would suggest trying a re-install of AoM - it might help cleaning up the installation - also try launching without any possible mods you might have installed if it helps.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [DoD]Chaos___

編集済み3 May 2017 - 3:00 am by [DoD]Chaos___
If BlackAdder's steps don't resolve this problem for you, I would recommend closing out as many other programs as possible. There have been cases of other programs such as antivirus programs clashing with the stability of AoM. Make sure windows 7 has the latest updates. What graphics card do you have?

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: