CBA v21 - New Features & Updates

[MM]Gallas

編集済み17 May 2017 - 11:44 am by [MM]Gallas
When some **** came and made CBA Hero he also didnt just name it CBA v21, no, he named it CBA Hero cause it became a different map.
I have to agree with this point. This CBA change more elements than a version upgrade should. You can take v16-20 changes as example. None of them were than huge as in this map.

My suggestion is: Split this map to two.
One with all new ideas (ignore how community like/dislike it) and give it a league/tournament. (maybe for CBA space/water too, or any fan made CBA just for fun)
And make a "light" version, which focusing more on balance and abuse fixes, rather than on new game elements.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 calexus5678

Posted17 May 2017 - 1:02 pm
The point is that noone cares about what we say, it also does not matter what Doom says, in the end of the day there is someone from higher-up who decides everything.

Dude no-one cares much what you have to say about CBA because you are a royal noob at it.. and stop telling us about anonymous higher ups who decide everything... The map extends beyond this platform and always will... 11

You basically telling us no-one cares (even though you don't know this) and then lying about people making changes is really pathetic... you should just shut up now... your tone is pissing me off go do your ridiculous company man routine elsewhere... I am enjoying discussing the map with some of the other top players here.. you can sit out now..
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

編集済み17 May 2017 - 2:22 pm by ['RB']nhoobish
Please elaborate how does plain text sound to you. That being said, in the end of the day will your words determine what happens to the scenario, because I think not. Furthermore, it does not matter how you feel about me, since you barely even know me. I only joined the discussion, because you were bashing on a guy whose fault this is not. On top of that, calling me a liar is really weak, since you know how Ratings and Ladders work on Voobly, the community has little impact there.

Also, I would like to remind you the time when CBA got some updates in the past and the entire CBA FFA community was ignored, eventhough they voiced their opinion on the forums. I think it is safe to say most of them went to GR and as we speak they are playing an older version of CBA without Voobly's "bull****" edits. Moreover, I think Voobly's version of CBA has gone way beyond recognition with the first version in terms of gameplay. And as you already said - "a totally different map". Ironic, is it not? Since you are only playing the "improved" and the "balanced" version that Voobly offers. Barely anyone on other platforms would choose to play this specific version, since that is why they left or are not willing to come here in the first place.

Edit. Looking up how many different versions of CBA I have in my scenrio folder.

Edit2. The number is 72. Earliest version I have is from 2009. You think the map you play now is any means the same in 2017 with that number of edits?

Edit3. I can only guess how many edits there have been since the first public release, but I bet that you would not even play that map, eventhough it only has the right to be called CBA.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 bukayosaka

編集済み17 May 2017 - 3:29 pm by bukayosaka
Every variation of CBA should be rated in the one ladder and I'll keep saying this until I'm old and wheezing.

To expand on this point...

There should be a ladder for all cba games that is only reset like every 3-4 years.

Then you can consider having seasonal leagues around that without upsetting the casual players.

Edit2: You could also just keep cba/hero tg as a 3/4 year thing and run a different league every 4 weeks eg. CBA 2v2 then CBA Hero 2v2, cba 3v3 then CBA Hero 3v3 etc.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 calexus5678

編集済み17 May 2017 - 3:10 pm by calexus5678
Please elaborate how does plain text sound to you. That being said, in the end of the day will your words determine what happens to the scenario, because I think not. Furthermore, it does not matter how you feel about me, since you barely even know me. I only joined the discussion, because you were bashing on a guy whose fault this is not. On top of that, calling me a liar is really weak, since you know how Ratings and Ladders work on Voobly, the community has little impact there.

Also, I would like to remind you the time when CBA got some updates in the past and the entire CBA FFA community was ignored, eventhough they voiced their opinion on the forums. I think it is safe to say most of them went to GR and as we speak they are playing an older version of CBA without Voobly's "bull****" edits. Moreover, I think Voobly's version of CBA has gone way beyond recognition with the first version in terms of gameplay. And as you already said - "a totally different map". Ironic, is it not? Since you are only playing the "improved" and the "balanced" version that Voobly offers. Barely anyone on other platforms would choose to play this specific version, since that is why they left or are not willing to come here in the first place.

Edit. Looking up how many different versions of CBA I have in my scenrio folder.

Edit2. The number is 72. Earliest version I have is from 2009. You think the map you play now is any means the same in 2017 with that number of edits?

Edit3. I can only guess how many edits there have been since the first public release, but I bet that you would not even play that map, eventhough it only has the right to be called CBA.

Not surprising that you would start your response with a non-sequitur. Also you might want to try and be more structured with your posts...

First you say your only here to defend Doom then you start talking about the map as well.. which is it? Doom made at least one of the major changes (ally development support) so stop saying he didn't make changes dumbass. You are just talking out your **** stop trying to sound professional or smart you gimp.

And I wasn't bashing anyone till now, I was making criticisms about the map and the way it's being dealt with.

Also I know you used to pretend to be a girl for like a year.... so....

Edit: Also v20 is closer to the IGZ versions of 2008, 2009 than to proposed v21, is this managing to penetrate your thick skull yet...? But please respond with some poorly veiled and passionless adversarial drivel

Also I don't are if what we say isn't going to make a difference, we are still going to discuss it so **** off and come up with something else to say..
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted17 May 2017 - 3:41 pm
You are not interested in having a discussion, though, you just want everyone to listen to you, so that you would get what you want.
Code:
Not surprising that you would start your response with a non-sequitur. Also you might want to try and be more structured with your posts...
Oneliner #1 - Objective: Discredit the other party in the argument in order to demotivate and stop them from replying on the matter.
Code:
First you say your only here to defend Doom then you start talking about the map as well.. which is it?
Oneliner #2 - Objective: Force the other party to pick a topic, so that connecting issues are disregarded and overlooked entirely.
Code:
Doom made at least one of the major changes (ally development support) so stop saying he didn't make changes dumbass. You are just talking out your **** stop trying to sound professional or smart you gimp.
Oneliner #3 - Objective: Demotivate the other party to respond by directly insulting them.
Code:
And I wasn't bashing anyone till now, I was making criticisms about the map and the way it's being dealt with.
Statement #1 - Objective: To strengthen the claims made in the reply.
Code:
Oneliner #4 - Objective: Discredit honour of the other party.
Code:
Edit: Also v20 is closer to the IGZ versions of 2008, 2009 than to proposed v21, is this managing to penetrate your thick skull yet...?
Statement #2 - Objective: To strengthen the appearence of the reply.
Code:
But please respond with some poorly veiled and passionless adversarial drivel
Oneliner #5 - Objective: Demotivate the other party, appear more knowledgable and creditable than rest.
Code:
Also I don't are if what we say isn't going to make a difference, we are still going to discuss it so **** off and come up with something else to say..
Oneliner #6 - Objective: Avoid discussion on the matter by ending it.

To be honest, I do not even have anything left to say. Your posts are just so in need of a reply. Feel free to ignore everything, since you have been doing it since my first post, eventhough for some weird reason you quoted and replied to it with some random meaningless argument about something that does not even matter.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 calexus5678

Posted17 May 2017 - 4:00 pm
You are one messed up kid... I think you just displayed your own inner workings by projection. I made many points of discussion about the map and gameplay and enjoyed reading several replies.. You haven't actually been able to counter or respond to any of the points I made.. despite the fact that I do to you. I try to apply rigour to what I say, you just spew bull**** out your mouth. You should just shut up now weirdo.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted17 May 2017 - 4:18 pm
You are one strange person. I think you just displayed your own innerself. I made many points of discussion about the scenario and gameplay. You have not actually been able to counter or respond to any of the points I made, let alone I do to all. My statements have meaning in them, they are not some senseless mumbo-jumbo. I think you have gone over your head and you should learn when to stop.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted17 May 2017 - 4:28 pm

lolwut
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 obi11

Posted17 May 2017 - 4:47 pm
bukayosaka wrote:
Every variation of CBA should be rated in the one ladder and I'll keep saying this until I'm old and wheezing.

To expand on this point...

There should be a ladder for all cba games that is only reset like every 3-4 years.

Then you can consider having seasonal leagues around that without upsetting the casual players.

Edit2: You could also just keep cba/hero tg as a 3/4 year thing and run a different league every 4 weeks eg. CBA 2v2 then CBA Hero 2v2, cba 3v3 then CBA Hero 3v3 etc.

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/265936
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 calexus5678

編集済み17 May 2017 - 6:03 pm by calexus5678
You are one strange person. I think you just displayed your own innerself. I made many points of discussion about the scenario and gameplay. You have not actually been able to counter or respond to any of the points I made, let alone I do to all. My statements have meaning in them, they are not some senseless mumbo-jumbo. I think you have gone over your head and you should learn when to stop.

You argue like a woman, all spite and no reason, doesn't surprise me that you went round impersonating a girl.. was it fun getting in touch with your feminine side eh..? 11 Now get the **** out and stop derailing this thread, you may hate CBA but no need for you to try and sabotage our attempts at discussion. Stop trying to act morally superior too... seems to be your payoff for writing the bilge you do.. rofl
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Th0m

Posted17 May 2017 - 6:56 pm
11 So true

The funny thing is how Icey and Adrift are pretending Doom didn't make the changes and then Doom admits he did. Adrift also claims the Tenchy made the balance changes which I think is bull****...

The funny thing is Icey hasn't even posted here, idk why you keep mentioning him oh I remember you lost that bet... Can't believe you're still touchy about it, when are you gonna get over it? Nobody here said T3nchy made CBA but he was responsible for a number of its updates - Which person brought up lineage (even though it's an irrelevant point)? I correctly claimed T3nchy made those balanced changes - do you have a problem with facts?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted17 May 2017 - 6:58 pm
What the duck, he thinks I am Icey? rofl
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Th0m

Posted17 May 2017 - 7:08 pm
What do people think about being able to place a gather point anywhere on the map? (I saw this feature on a custom CBA/Pathblood Hybrid @ http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/250555)

I'm not sure if changes all gather points or just the ones from the 4 castles + spawning unit. Also I don't know how it behaves when a gather point is set to an enemy base/locked gates/impassible terrain. It's a pretty cool feature but I'm not ready to see it implemented. It can be very convenient but also it does lower the skill floor and change gameplay significantly. Still, I think it's worth pointing out
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 calexus5678

Posted17 May 2017 - 7:21 pm
Whoever you are.. you're a ****ing **** and I'm done owning you

Adrift I wonder if that is technically possible without a mod? I just thought it would work even better with my idea which is to have each civilisation continue to spawn a certain amount of unique units even after passing normal max pop, but also with different spawn times too.
So for example mongols could have a secondary pop cap of 38 unique units all the way up to 200.. but at a slower spawn speed which would vary with each civ. Your idea would be cool with that in post imp battles

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
12345[6]78910
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 145 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
2 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 2 guests

What's popular right now: