Nat Traversal Error

c_o_b_r_a

Posted18 June 2017 - 10:31 pm
HELP. I got a Nat Traversal Ready For Connect error and can't join or start a game. Never happened to me before.
I did a Network Diagnostic but showed no errors. Until Yesterday, everything was fine but today I can't play a game.

I use the default settings - port is 16000 and the two options below are Not ticked.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 kitt

Posted18 June 2017 - 11:21 pm
hi
is the port 16000udp forwarded to the private ip of your pc? show the diagnostic here please. is the game/voobly allowed thro' your anti-virus and pc firewall?
changed anything recently, any updates etc?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 c_o_b_r_a

Posted19 June 2017 - 7:47 pm
Starting networking diagnostics...

Your local network port (UDP) is 16000. All game traffic is routed through this port. This can be changed in "Settings" -> "NAT Traversal".

Attempting to connect to 3 test servers. This will take around a minute to complete...

Received data from 'server 2' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 1' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: All Pass
Network Health: All tests passed
Recommended Action: None
Details: All tests passed.

For help understanding this report or for more information go to http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/177#Network_Diagnostic_Tool.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 c_o_b_r_a

Posted19 June 2017 - 7:52 pm
I have both Voobly and Age of Empires ALLOWED in my Firewall.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 c_o_b_r_a

Posted19 June 2017 - 7:58 pm
How can I check if the port 16000udp forwarded to the private ip of your pc?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 c_o_b_r_a

Posted19 June 2017 - 8:10 pm
Also when I do right click on my name in the game list, select "NAT" and I only have one option - NAT IP. I don't have the Debug Log options.

To get the NAT log, right click on the player in the game list, then select "NAT" -> "Debug Log (Local)" or "Debug Log (Remote)" . The log will be printing out into the game room.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 kitt

Posted19 June 2017 - 11:10 pm
hi
follow DHCP [to set the ip] and step one to find what it is:http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/134
right click another players name and then you will see the nat option. [in a game room]
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 c_o_b_r_a

編集済み20 June 2017 - 8:44 pm by c_o_b_r_a
does it matter if I am using Win 10 ? And also, why is this happening to me ? Like I said - it never happened to me before.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 kitt

Posted22 June 2017 - 1:42 am
hi
any operating system is ok. did you check the ip?
something has changed, just need to find what.

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: