Client freezing problem

Rodrigus

Posted20 September 2017 - 5:15 am
I tried erasing the graphics modification, but after that still voobly crashed in the same moment.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted23 September 2017 - 10:09 am
This surely is an issue with a mod. I can't say which mod it is because it's not quite clear in your screenshot. Never the less a clean install of Voobly should fix this problem.

Please follow the steps mentioned here to perform a clean installation of the Voobly client
http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1053+Clean+installation+of+Voobly+client

P.S: Do not install any mod (including yours) after the clean install. If everything works fine, start installing your desired mods one by one. This will tell you which mod you are having trouble with.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Rodrigus

Posted25 September 2017 - 4:56 am
I did the clean installation and also reinstalled AoC, didn't put any mod, but still had the same problem.
Attachments:
voobly crash 3.png (file size: 554.58 KB)

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted25 September 2017 - 12:51 pm
Let the download complete. Give it whatever time it takes. Don't interrupt the update. Don't click anywhere while the update is in progress.

P.S: If you haven't already done so, add Voobly and AOC to your firewall and antivirus exception list. Here are the steps to configure Windows Firewall to play on Voobly:
http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1035+How+to+configure+Windows+Firewall+to+play+on+Voobly

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Rodrigus

Posted27 September 2017 - 2:55 am
I did that, left it for like 2 hours (while I was out of my house) and when I came back was still on the same thing and according to the task manager it was responding.

PS: I did already have them added, and also to the antivirus. There was a time in this same PC and this same windows version when I was able to use voobly, but sometime some months ago this problem started and couldn't fixed ever again.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted27 September 2017 - 12:41 pm
Delete the 'aoc' folder from C:\Program Files (x86)\Voobly\gamedata and then relogin to Voobly.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 RomanR10

Posted29 September 2017 - 3:35 am
I also have the same problem about 2 weeks ago
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Rodrigus

Posted29 September 2017 - 5:33 am
Finally it's fixed, I ended up trying another version of AoC (Instead of the AoC complete that I had installed). Also I deleted the aoc folder as you told me.

Thank you and sorry for so much bothering.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted29 September 2017 - 1:11 pm
No problem, I am glad it's fixed. ;flowers

Issue resolved. Thread closed.

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 24 out of 24 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests