Does this MOD already exist?

_ziNg

Posted29 September 2017 - 3:20 am
Does the ability to filter games within the client exist already?

For Example:
I only wanted to see games that were *ONLY* 15xx+, not full, RATED, ETC...

or

ONLY SHOW ME - RATED GAMES (NON-RATED games HIDDEN and not shown)

that kinda thing...

If that confuses some maybe if i reference most sites on internet.. For instance YOUTUBE.... When you search for a video you get options to narrow down results, if you'd like.. So if decided, I can make results show only videos that are shorter than 4 minutes or longer than 20 minutes, etc... Uploaded today, this week, last year, etc....

Does a MOD exist to give me a filter that will completely hide some of the games? Maybe ability to completely hide unranked games? or give me the ability to hide games that don't interest me at all?

I don't see the ability within the client which really baffles me since it's such a common thing in almost every website on the internet. Like most people depend on filters to not waste their time which is where I feel I'm at on Voobly... Surely I am overlooking it or its available in a MOD or theme?

Hopefully I am not looking over it and it's already available.... Seems like a no brainer it would be here somewhere...
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted29 September 2017 - 11:14 pm
Mods are content that change your gaming experience either by visual appeals or by altering the way the game file works. What you are asking for is not a mod (never can be), but more of a client feature that does not exist yet. The feature may be added in future.

Either way its best to post such threads in the suggestions forum.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 xPawno

Posted3 November 2017 - 8:10 pm
you can use SORT BY option?

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests