Hi team at Voobly!!

JewelleR

Posted20 October 2017 - 1:42 pm
Hi team at voobly i am trying to play Age of empires the Conquers.
And i am running into some trouble downloading the latest patch from your given link.
My pc doesnt download it, It seems to fail each given time i click to download the patch.
The voobly client does realise i have the game installed as it got me to select the exe of the game.
The client does not automatically start downloading the patch itself when entering the lobby.

Right now i get ( Launching Voobly installer service... please rescan after downloading and installing.

If the installer isn't successful please download and run the installer from the patch website. )

I have clicked to download this patch many times and it fails to finish, Thats by clicking the link to the page as stated to go to for the download. I dont know what to do.

Any help will be appreciated cheers team at Voobly!!

Regard The JewelleR

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 kitt

編集済み20 October 2017 - 2:19 pm by kitt
hi
not quite sure which patch you are refering to? i assume you mean up1.5? when you enter a lobby, it should install/update automatically. failing that you can get it from here: http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/631/v15-Beta-R5
which is were i assume you have tried.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 JewelleR

Posted24 October 2017 - 6:36 am
Hi team at voobly!

The mentioned link provided did not help as i have the game aoe2hd on steam!

And yes i have tried many many times to download your compatibility patch and it does not want to finish downloading
Nothing to do with my provider or my web browsers. The patch just always seems to state near the end of downloading.. that it has failed! And or been interrupted. Mainly failed. It states.. I am lost and have no idea what else to do. As the compatibility patch for aoe2hd does not want to down load from your given links and link thats given in the dianostic tool. It wont download automatically. And i have done a clean install twice and i dont want to do that anymore as it takes a damn long time to download. With all the updates ect in steam. If there isnt any other way i can play aoe2 on voobly ill have to just forget about playing aoe2hd in here and stick with steam. I dunno if i will buy the game else where and download. My rig dont use discs. Any more help will be fantastic. Cheers team at voobly all the best kind regards.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 JewelleR

Posted24 October 2017 - 6:56 am
I might download it aoe2hd else where then i wont need the compatibility patch.. if anyone can give me a link for a full version of age 2 hd that will be great. Will prob fix so many problems. Snice the links to the patch must be broken for me. If i cant find a site to download it ill keep looking. Cheers team at voobly! Regards.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 JewelleR

Posted24 October 2017 - 9:56 am
Hi team at voobly, sorry for another message i just want to get voobly working! so keen.

Any ways i have noticed the voobly client which i download to use the forum and play games ect, is downloaded in my drive that has my steam age of empires 2 hd version in, It has its own folder named "Voobly" and am curious should this whole folder itself be in the steamapps common Age2HD folder instead for it all to work properly????!!!!

As i have found in the voobly folder when clicking into it and then clicking the gamedata folder it brings you to a folder named "aoc" And when you click that it brings you to other folders like the aocpatch, userpatch, and the game itself age2_x1 and the folder taunts ect.

So was wondering should i move the Voobly folder which contains all of this into the Age2HD folder in my steam/steamapps/common/"Age2HD" folder.

Just a suggestion, what do you mods think??

I know my time zone is so different to yours, but i am patient, thanks guys kind regards!
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted24 October 2017 - 10:19 am
No, don't move folders around, there is a reason why they are where they are. To install the compatibility patch:

https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 JewelleR

Posted24 October 2017 - 5:06 pm
Thanks for the reply mate.. I have done all of that clean installation before and it still didnt work. What i am saying is when i download the voobly client i get a folder named voobly. And in that folder it has a folder called aoc and in that folder is all the stuff. The patches and stuff. I dont know why it is like that myself. But i cannot successfully download the patch either when the diagnostic tool comes up. It eother does and dont tell me or it is putting everything into the voobly folder i dont know. Just like i have mentioned in my other posts. If i do the clean install i install my games to my steam folder which is in my D drive. I wont install games on my C drive as its only for my programs. D drive is where my Aoe2hd folder is.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 +kwin

編集済み24 October 2017 - 11:29 pm by +kwin
Deleted
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted24 October 2017 - 6:43 pm
JewelleR wrote:
Thanks for the reply mate.. I have done all of that clean installation before and it still didnt work. What i am saying is when i download the voobly client i get a folder named voobly. And in that folder it has a folder called aoc and in that folder is all the stuff. The patches and stuff. I dont know why it is like that myself. But i cannot successfully download the patch either when the diagnostic tool comes up. It eother does and dont tell me or it is putting everything into the voobly folder i dont know. Just like i have mentioned in my other posts. If i do the clean install i install my games to my steam folder which is in my D drive. I wont install games on my C drive as its only for my programs. D drive is where my Aoe2hd folder is.

Please try to state clearly what your problem is. As I said before, that the Voobly install folder has a gamedata/aoc folder in it is normal.

At what step in the clean installation guide is there a problem? What exactly is different from the expected result? Do I understand you correctly that when joining a voobly lobby, the download for the compatibility patch doesn't work? In that case, download it manually [You must login to view link] and proceed as in the installation guide.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 JewelleR

Posted25 October 2017 - 7:19 am
The link to the patch you have stated..
I have tried down loading that patch about 15 times, and it will not successfully download no matter what i do. It says it has failed in my downloads. It has to be the link or page from where its located that i cant download it. I have done a clean install twice with no success. I aint worrying about it anymore and just staying on steam to play aoc2hd. Downloads should just work. Cheers for your reply mate regards.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 JewelleR

Posted25 October 2017 - 7:21 am
That page says homelinux is that for linux run pcs. Mine is windows 10. Prob why it will not download. Its the page itself. Just curious anyways take care team @voobly. Regards.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted25 October 2017 - 12:40 pm
Must be your firewall or antivirus software blocking the download I guess. Don't be confused by the URL, this patch can of course be used on Windows.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 JewelleR

Posted26 October 2017 - 4:06 am
Might turn it off restart my pc and give that a shot with it offline the av cheers mate.
Ill report back if i still have problems. When i can. Kind regards.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 JewelleR

Posted27 October 2017 - 7:27 pm
@Jineapple

I have turned off firewall and other av settings and i was able to download the patch! The game diagnostic tool fixed the rest got the latest patch work and everything running smoothly as i have tested it! Very happy. Thanks for the support and instant replys back! Didnt realise it could and was something so damn simple like that!. Cheers mate. Kindest regards voobly team! See ya in aoc :) :) :)
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted27 October 2017 - 10:01 pm
Great! Happy to hear you got it working :)

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 15 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests

Şu an en popüler:
Word Association (81 kullanıcı)
AoKTS updates (61 kullanıcı)
1.6 reward campaing (56 kullanıcı)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (56 kullanıcı)
Photos of Voobly Players (26 kullanıcı)