Rambit CB Gold 2v2 Tournament

+[I3acI]_Army1_

グループ Tournament Host
加入日時 2 July 2007
編集済み7 February 2011 - 3:38 pm by +[I3acI]_Army1_
You must login into Voobly to view image

Ok guys I understand there is a number of people who play RCB, I also understand that the post zanchy made nobody seemed to be signing up. Ive no idea why that is, so im reposting this along with perhaps a few changes once ive spoke to some of the RCB community to see what they want. If we dont have a minimum of 8 teams then the tournament will be cancelled so please sign up. Signing up will gaurantee you a spot as well as we will be making some changes regarding letting people just show up on the day. While of course they are more than welcome to do so. If they are late and havent signed up they may well be turned away.

The map being used will be decided once ive had a chance to gauge an opinion from the rcb community.

Each round will consist of a 'Best of 3' setup, where each team will play off against each over in different spots and with different civs, so that the best possible team will always win.

DATE: Sunday the 20th of February 2011 at 8pm GMT

(If you are not sure what time this is in your country, go to [You must login to view link] .)

DOWNLOAD MAP:

Game setting rules:

Map: Rambit CB Gold - Tournament No Other map will be allowed.
Speed: Fast
Starting Age:Standard
Resources: Standard
Lock Speed/Teams
Victory: Standard
Reveal Map: Explored
Record Game: Record every game you play, if you do not, you will not progress in the tournament, simple as.
Cheats DISABLED!
All tech DISABLED!

Player 1 & 2 VS . 3 & 4, no other positions allowed. (This will be pre determined by a random generator, on the day of the tournament, each team will have at least one chance per round to play as each colour.)

Civilization(s):As previously mentioned, each round will have a best of 3 structure. Within this there will be a minimum of 2 games played, both will be a different combination of civs, the 3rd will be one of these two combinations, of which the players will have to agree on. Depending on how many sign up will depend on how many rounds we have and as such will be decided on the day which rounds civs will be used

Round 1:
a) Mayans & Celts (Maya p1,4)
b) Spanish & Huns (Span p1,4)

Round 2:
a) Britons & Koreans (Kor p1,4)
b) Japanese & Turks (Jap p1,4)

Round 3:
a) Goths & Franks (Goths p1,4)
b) Vikings & Mongols (Vik p1,4)

Round 4:
a) Byzantines & Saracens (Sar p1,4)
b) Aztecs & Chinese (Aztec p1,4)

Final:
a) Japanese & Mongol (Jap p1,4)
b) Huns & Mayans (Hun p1,4)

It is YOUR DUTY to make sure game settings are set correctly. If they are not, and host refuses to change them to the correct setting, please contact a Voobly tournament mod.

Tournament Rules:

Dropping:
Dropping will be determined based on current game state:
If the winning team drops, then the match will be replayed.
If the game is still undecided at time of drop, match will be replayed.
If the loser is dropping (and it's clear he's losing), then the other team will move on and the dropped team will be DQ'd.

All aspects, plus others not listed, will be analyzed before making a decision by tournament runners and others as they see fit.

Camping:
Theres no rules on this as to put simply camping doesnt work in Rambit CB Gold, if you camp in your base, you will lose middle and lose the game.

Third Party Tools:
The use of any third party tool is prohibited. Examples are, but not limited to: Modified game files, syncers, crashers, network throttling devices (purposely lagging programs), and other such tools. Violation of this rule will not only result in disqualification from tournament, but termination/punishment as the Voobly staff team seems fit.

Misc:

You will have ten minutes to report to your first round game, or you will receive a lost and be eliminated from the tournament. You are also expected to play future rounds as soon as possible. Both issues may be extended at the tournament mods' discretion.

All matches will be required to be played in the tournament lobby of voobly, located here: http://www.voobly.com/games/lobby/13/70 No other lobbies/clients will be allowed. Any issues with the client that may arise will be dealt with by the tournament mods/admins as they are presented.

You may only play on your account, and may only enter the tournament with one account. This also includes playing for someone else if your account was eliminated. Failure to follow this rule will result in disqualification of all involved accounts.

Any use of a map bug, known or not known, will result in disqualification from tournament. You have been warned.

Any rule can be added/modified at any time as seen fit by a Voobly tournament mod. This rule exists to stop and punish potential exploitation of loopholes in current rules.

All matches must be reported before advancing to the next round in the appropriate section. Games must be recorded therefore. The games may be uploaded to [You must login to view link]

Brackets:
TBD after signups close.

PRIZES: Will be shields put on your profile to show your achievement

To sign up you must agree to the rules and state your full user names for both players in your team, and if you like a team name.

( E.g.
Team name: Invincible Gun Men
Team members: [ 1st ]Zanchy_ & [LDK]_chopin_

We agree to the rules of the tournament. )

1. Invincible Gun Men - Zanchy_ & [LDK]_chopin_
2. PimPamPum - [GG]FiNaL_FanTaSy_ & [ViCiouS]K2_fujative_K2
3. Myth A - _Suicaste_ & Sergej
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [I3acI]__eT__

グループ Standard Membership
加入日時 27 January 2010
Posted4 February 2011 - 5:12 am
i deleted All spam posts.
lets leave this topic for the sign ups plz
and lets stick with the topic folks.. shall we ? :)
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Archybot

グループ Standard Membership
加入日時 20 August 2009
Posted4 February 2011 - 5:21 am
Why can't we talk in this topic? It's not like anyone is actually signing up.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

グループ Standard Membership
加入日時 24 July 2007
Posted4 February 2011 - 5:25 am
I thought my post was quite on topic. Not many RCB players want to play 2v2. They prefer 8 player 2v2v2v2 games. A lot of players, but not a lot of good ones sadly.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 12eVeNToN

グループ Standard Membership
加入日時 24 October 2008
Posted4 February 2011 - 5:35 am
Just a note: the map for this turnament is the one zanchy posted in the other thread? no henry, no archers, no sheriff?
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/37070
Download the map and put 3 kings where before there was henry and see what happens...

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 +[I3acI]_Army1_

グループ Tournament Host
加入日時 2 July 2007
Posted4 February 2011 - 6:22 am
Im going to use the map that most people want. What map do you want?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Archybot

グループ Standard Membership
加入日時 20 August 2009
編集済み4 February 2011 - 7:32 am by [ViCiouS]Archybot
Anything that doesn't have Rambit or Castle in its name.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [I3acI]__eT__

グループ Standard Membership
加入日時 27 January 2010
Posted4 February 2011 - 10:10 am
Anything that doesn't have Rambit or Castle in its name.

he ment which version of the map people wants.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Archybot

グループ Standard Membership
加入日時 20 August 2009
Posted4 February 2011 - 5:06 pm
I know exactly what he meant lol.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [Eot_]Master_G

グループ Standard Membership
加入日時 10 January 2008
Posted4 February 2011 - 5:35 pm

u don't understand the mind of Archy yet my friend :P
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [I3acI]OliMarley

グループ Standard Membership
加入日時 17 November 2009
Posted4 February 2011 - 5:49 pm
Hahaha John's noob xD
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [1M]Bureua

グループ Standard Membership
加入日時 1 January 2011
Posted4 February 2011 - 7:26 pm
we re setting our teams now give us time
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [I3acI]__eT__

グループ Standard Membership
加入日時 27 January 2010
Posted4 February 2011 - 7:31 pm
u don't understand the mind of Archy yet my friend :P

I was just trying to put the topic back in place .. ;glare
thought hes serious.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 +[I3acI]_Army1_

グループ Tournament Host
加入日時 2 July 2007
編集済み5 February 2011 - 7:52 am by +[I3acI]_Army1_
Im very disappointed with the sad lack of sign ups. I really wanna give the rcb community their own tourney. Would a 1v1 tourney help get sign ups and if so what version etc.... I dont wanna waste time when i know i can get plenty of support for different maps. You the rcb community deserve your own tourney and need to step up and say NOW!!!! (or never cry for another), if not on the forum by personal message what you want. I dont know the map much it bores me but id like to help make a fun tourney for those who like it....does it work in 1v1 and if so what should be the rules, civs etc...

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Octo

グループ Standard Membership
加入日時 29 September 2010
Posted5 February 2011 - 8:35 am
Im very disappointed with the sad lack of sign ups. I really wanna give the rcb community their own tourney. Would a 1v1 tourney help get sign ups and if so what version etc.... I dont wanna waste time when i know i can get plenty of support for different maps. You the rcb community deserve your own tourney and need to step up and say NOW!!!! (or never cry for another), if not on the forum by personal message what you want. I dont know the map much it bores me but id like to help make a fun tourney for those who like it....does it work in 1v1 and if so what should be the rules, civs etc...
rcb players prefer 2v2v2v2 or ffa, only very small handful play 1v1

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
[1]234
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 47 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
2 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 2 guests

Most active threads in past week: