Decline of Deathmatch players

Slenderblood

Posted20 April 2011 - 2:49 pm
I am probably not the only one to notice the decline and lack of players in the deathmatch lobby. We all need to find a way to bring some people from Medieval Siege and Custom Scenario back to deathmatch. Options we have to bring some players back to deathmatch.
Tournaments
Create some tournaments with large prizes at the end, people love getting stuff after winning and this would surely boost the playing community.
More Youtube videos
Sadly there is a lack of Deathmatch videos on Youtube and Youtube can be a main source of players

I am just throwing ideas out there and I know that AOK is also suffering from some player loss but everyone should post how they feel about the loss of players and what should be done about it. And if my ideas were bad or good haha :P
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 detected1010

Posted20 April 2011 - 10:38 pm
I have one question that i would like you to answer if you have time and if you want to answer my question. How do i start playing online?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Slenderblood

Posted21 April 2011 - 3:35 am
Sure first off you must download the Voobly client which can be found on the home page. After that make sure your game you are playing on (I am assuming it is age of empires) is correctly installed. Also make sure all patches are installed. Once these steps are finished simply log into the Voobly client and select the lobby in which you want to join. Then join a room! Have fun! If you have any troubles I can walk you through it further.

Try to post this question in the right section next time although I was glad to help :D
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [PureDM]IamRich

Posted22 April 2011 - 12:12 am
AoT DM Tourney for $250 if you wanna try out some aot on voobly..
[You must login to view link]
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Slenderblood

Posted22 April 2011 - 1:30 am
Stop posting in the wrong section this thread isn't on any of this stuff :(
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 HighTableDinner

Posted17 May 2011 - 5:14 pm
Deathmatch is the best... Its been years since ive played... gonna get my mates back into it... used to play it nonstop, 2v1 no problem...
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 HighTableDinner

Posted17 May 2011 - 5:14 pm
Deathmatch is the best... Its been years since ive played... gonna get my mates back into it... used to play it nonstop, 2v1 no problem...
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 mich

Posted18 May 2011 - 3:48 am
Stop posting in the wrong section this thread isn't on any of this stuff :(
+1
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Bane_

Posted19 May 2011 - 6:58 am
maybe if the MODS would actually enfore the code of conduct instead of being selective about it
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 7_2_9

編集済み22 May 2011 - 5:31 pm by 7_2_9
i can 2nd that if i may. I've found _tigger_ to be very abusive and actually threaten me with my life on a number of occasions.

regards

PS he has also threatened my childrens lives and said he wishes they die a horrible death. I find this man / woman very unsettling and disturbing.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Bane_

編集済み23 May 2011 - 1:36 am by Bane_
hey Jimmy anytime you smurf me I am gonna abuse u get that, easy stay away from me and you don't have to deal with it, but u constantly keep making up names just to **** with me so deal with it. over a year now hmmmm I wonder do you spend everyday thinking about me? I think you do, and as for you Zik, we have never played nor talked so what are you talking about? or is this just another of Jimmy or stefo's names.. yup jimmy logging out with one name and signing in with another, YOU STARTED THIS **** YOU KEEP IT GOING AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU'RE NOT GONNA QUIT GUESS WHAT MAN THEY DON'T LISTEN TO YOU COMPLAIN ANYMORE THERE ARE SICK OF YOU AND AFTER A YEAR I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE MOVED ON. GOT AN INTERESTING CONVERSATION WITH STEFOS FROM A FEW WEEKS AGO, HE THOUGHT YOU WERE USING MY NAME, GUESS HE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT SOMETIMES I LOG IN UNDER MY NAME IT ISN'T ALWAYS U HACKING MY ACCOUNT.

As long as mich gives you free reign to do as you please, I'll keep it up YOU CAN NOT JUST LEAVE IT ALONE, IT'S TO MUCH FUN FOR YOU TO MAKE NEW NAMES TO **** WITH ME HUH YOU LIVE FOR IT. YET YOU THINK I AM THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM. YOU ALWAYS COME TO ME, I NEVER NEVER START UP WITH YOU. SO REALLY WHO HAS THE PROBLEM???????????????????????????????
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 FrenZiedJimmy

編集済み25 May 2011 - 4:49 pm by FrenZiedJimmy
Bane_ wrote:
hey Jimmy anytime you smurf me I am gonna abuse u get that, easy stay away from me and you don't have to deal with it, but u constantly keep making up names just to **** with me so deal with it. over a year now hmmmm I wonder do you spend everyday thinking about me? I think you do, and as for you Zik, we have never played nor talked so what are you talking about? or is this just another of Jimmy or stefo's names.. yup jimmy logging out with one name and signing in with another, YOU STARTED THIS **** YOU KEEP IT GOING AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU'RE NOT GONNA QUIT GUESS WHAT MAN THEY DON'T LISTEN TO YOU COMPLAIN ANYMORE THERE ARE SICK OF YOU AND AFTER A YEAR I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE MOVED ON. GOT AN INTERESTING CONVERSATION WITH STEFOS FROM A FEW WEEKS AGO, HE THOUGHT YOU WERE USING MY NAME, GUESS HE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT SOMETIMES I LOG IN UNDER MY NAME IT ISN'T ALWAYS U HACKING MY ACCOUNT.

As long as mich gives you free reign to do as you please, I'll keep it up YOU CAN NOT JUST LEAVE IT ALONE, IT'S TO MUCH FUN FOR YOU TO MAKE NEW NAMES TO **** WITH ME HUH YOU LIVE FOR IT. YET YOU THINK I AM THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM. YOU ALWAYS COME TO ME, I NEVER NEVER START UP WITH YOU. SO REALLY WHO HAS THE PROBLEM???????????????????????????????

lol
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Bane_

Posted25 May 2011 - 2:01 pm
As you and stefo's sit in my room under different names huh
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 MaciekXMA

Posted26 May 2011 - 2:06 pm
whats wrong with vobbly... almost no one is in the lounges and i cant join them cause of some server error?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [K]King_JBMaster

Posted26 May 2011 - 2:07 pm
im trying to call the boss to get the server back up so far no one can get in and if they leave they can not re-enter the lounge so please be patient while i try to get ahold of the boss as soon as i can.

we are sorry for the inconveniance this has brought you and hope we can get it solved soon.

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
[1]23
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 37 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: