How do you boom?

DestroyerZz

Posted23 April 2013 - 7:16 am
u can boom much quicker. get feud at 21 pop. (7=wood 10=food 3=gold)
in feud get 4 villi from food to gold and make archers around 10 and attack. produce villi only give to food around 8+ and keep producing archer and keep attacking.advance castle (it will be a bit late but ok if u have threatened enemy economy with archers.....................
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Keepo

Posted12 May 2013 - 2:15 pm
If you want to see a good boom I will be happy to help, just message me and I'll show you any boom type strategy, I like to practice boom and if I can get it better and help someone at same time even better!
If you are against turk, just presume they will FI. This means when you feudal just have 1 vil constantly walling until you have 10+ layers or if you're map is open and it's too costly to wall a lot, then you do 1 stable boom. So in Feudal you have barracks+stable+market and mine with 4 on gold, when you reach castle you should be able to place 2 extra tcs and keep making knights with your one stable. As you get extra gold buy stone and make more tcs, if he is FI as soon as you see imperial reached add 2 extra stables and go heavy gold. With the knights you already have + 3 stables producing you should kill FI when he breaks in. Boom more and add skirms as and when eco allows it. If you've done it well you should be able to imp still for 33 no problem!
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 _JustSmurf_

Posted20 July 2013 - 6:43 am
Maybe 2 villigers on stone instead of gold. You will need to stone wall in fudal which means you won't have 200 stone to make those 2 town centers. Also, you will need more than 3 town centers in the game so buying 100 stone for 169 gold is not worth it.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 SUAREZZ

Posted26 August 2013 - 1:52 pm
just eat kebab and there u go, in a few minutes ur ass will go boom
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 partida_grabada

Posted3 November 2013 - 9:03 am
no
when have to wall i go like
vill 1-6 sheep
click loom & send 2 of them towards wall & put vill 7-8 on sheep & then build lumber camp with next vill or wallers
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 partida_grabada

Posted3 November 2013 - 9:04 am
imp around 33 mark isnt that good
imp time 28:30 - 29:59 best with good boom
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 sammie_

Posted8 November 2013 - 2:40 am
na just make villagers to gather food in darkage and make most of em to gather wood nd gold when upgrading to feud, make some villagers set gather point on collecting wood then when u have enough wood shift most of ur wood collecting vills to farms u will be having food in no time, run to castle but make sure u have like 5 vills on stone, once u reached castle make sure u make atleast 3 tcs quick vills till pop reach 100
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 partida_grabada

Posted21 February 2014 - 5:22 am
no
dont have any vills on stone unless u need a defensive or offensive castle (fwd castle)
have 3 vills on gold (last 3 vills from dark age)
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [TyW]Specc_

Posted17 March 2014 - 6:41 am
HOW DO YOU LIVE ? 11111 FDP
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [PoesBeer]Octopoes

Posted8 September 2014 - 12:10 pm
Thanks for writing this topic. Most beginners-avg don't learn how to boom good.

But

Not every civ is the same. People learn how to boom in one standard way which is the same for all civs :O

One of the exceptions is ze Saracens. It's the civ with the most underrated booming capacities.

The following strategy is what i call: 'Saracen boom'

It's the best boom. Sarazens best eco.

The Saracen market allows to get your food and other resources instantly, instead of having to wait for the farms to get the food collected. You understand? Instant food!

That way you can fast castle (under 14 minutes) and make 3 extra towncenters instantly. Keep making villagers from all 4 towncenters till 20 minutes.

Then you will reach a point where you can just keep spamming towncenters and villagers ;drink

With this strategy. You will easily have 200 villagers within 30 minutes in an online game (with lag). With that amount of vils your resources will boom like ****ing crazy!!

Important is to set the market to an easy hotkey so you can trade fast. Also important is to mine a lot of stone, which has the best selling prize for the Saracens.

It's all about getting a big number of villagers fast with this strategy.

I forgot the build order, but I have this recorded game for you (standard settings arabia, 13:36 castle age, 200 vils easily within 30 minutes):
Attachments:
rec.20140525-140219.mgz (file size: 1.61 MB)
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ssupercrackk

Posted11 July 2016 - 2:19 am
1. Take some wood
2. make some farms
3. ????
4. take some stone
5. MAKE PETARDS
> BOOOOOOOOOOM

Hope this tutorial helps . i got 1760 doing this . c ya

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
123[4]