Accused of cheating

AverageJoeSmith

Posted8 May 2011 - 3:33 pm
Ok, this has happened to me a couple of times and I didn't do anything wrong. I start the game, supremacy 1v1, play for a couple of minutes, the game freezes and then I get the window telling me that the other player is not responding. I click wait. After about 15sec the game continues and the other player resigns, or so it seems, as if he lost connection.
I leave the game and the other guy is pissed and accusing me of cheating even though I did nothing wrong. I wasn't losing, the game just went to classical or sth. I don't know what hacks are and I don't know how to make them. Why does that happen and how can it be prevented?
I'm a bit pissed of now. >_<
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 AoL_Iron_maiden

Posted8 May 2011 - 11:14 pm
probably what happened is that his internet connection hiccuped and didn't reconnect fast enough to keep him in game.
did he lose points or did the points remain the same?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 AverageJoeSmith

Posted9 May 2011 - 8:55 am
Yeah, he lost points as if he resigned. I knew that his connection was the problem.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 AverageJoeSmith

編集済み9 May 2011 - 7:51 pm by AverageJoeSmith
Ok, now the completely opposite thing happened. The game told me he resigned but he got points. The match is here: http://www.voobly.com/match/view/4467269
I totally tore this Isis guy apart, and he got the points. You can see the rec.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 AoL_Iron_maiden

Posted9 May 2011 - 7:59 pm
i dunno man
same thing has happened to me before...... i'd say it has something to do with internet connectivity..... but i'm not sure....
i doubt anyone is terrorizing voobly with drop hacks.... but i guess you never know :P
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 AverageJoeSmith

編集済み9 May 2011 - 8:08 pm by AverageJoeSmith
Meh, I don't care about the points, but I'm frustrated because it has been a long time since I pulled such an Athena rush against Isis. This guy was done, and I didn't even get to use the bolt or the restoration, lol.

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests

O que é popular agora:
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (75 usuários)
AoKTS updates (65 usuários)
1.6 reward campaing (59 usuários)
Word Association (51 usuários)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (36 usuários)