problem maintaining connection

Bit_Bot

Posted30 December 2017 - 4:41 am
After trying a ton of different options to try and fix an intermittent disconnection issue i contacted my isp to see if it was anything on their side and this is what they sent me.

"I can advise you that you have our LTE service, and LTE has double natting at the server level as well on the module itself. Natting is Network address translation (NAT) is a method of remapping one IP address space into another by modifying network address information in Internet Protocol (IP) datagram packet headers while they are in transit across a traffic routing device. With double natting, it does not allow outside servers to "see" your location and this creates issues with connecting to servers that need to know your location or hosting games where others need to know your location.
There is not a way to strip away a level of natting and allow the service you are trying to use."

So voobly doesn't support double NAT and there is nothing I can configure to change this?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 kitt

Posted30 December 2017 - 1:32 pm
hi
your isp can open the ports you need to your pc. another option is to get a static ip for your pc, which would mean you are seen directley on the net.
another option is change isp to one that does not use the ip for 20 others.

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests

Dân số hiện tại:
1.6 reward campaing (57 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (50 Người chơi)
Word Association (47 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (45 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (15 Người chơi)
Most legendary aoe player (14 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: