2v2 Challenge Efkan/Kuvvy vs Zanchy/Javi

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted11 December 2018 - 3:52 am
Sean's skin been thick after getting sunburned so many times :(
Out of the new era of players (guys that been around 1 or at most 2 years) hes by far the best player in CS honestly... you can talk crap all you want about him being annoying or whatever.. but so are you vivo and hes still way better than you are.. so keep the talking going I guess 11.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted11 December 2018 - 12:28 pm
Out of the new era of players (guys that been around 1 or at most 2 years) hes by far the best player in CS honestly... you can talk crap all you want about him being annoying or whatever.. but so are you vivo and hes still way better than you are.. so keep the talking going I guess 11.

Still waiting for you to give me a time for our little encounter frenchie
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Th0m

Posted11 December 2018 - 1:45 pm

Sean said this about me too. He said I'd be a good player. I'm nothing. **** you Sean. You told me I'd be this, I'd be that. Hypeman con artist
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted11 December 2018 - 3:13 pm
Th0m wrote:
Sean said this about me too. He said I'd be a good player. I'm nothing. **** you Sean. You told me I'd be this, I'd be that. Hypeman con artist

Spoiler: 2018 and LnL still sux.

Out of the new era of players (guys that been around 1 or at most 2 years) he is teh guy with by far the coolest polar-bear sweater though. #hype
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted11 December 2018 - 6:29 pm

Opinion held by you and you alone.

You are clearly very qualified to speak on these matters. ;KO

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 20 out of 20 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
2 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 2 guests

Lo más popular ahora:
Word Association (92 usuarios)
AoKTS updates (40 usuarios)
1.6 reward campaing (36 usuarios)