CBA Teams in the making

['RB']nhoobish

Posted1 May 2016 - 4:38 pm
MethodMann wrote:
You can make it but is it worth it ? You made your CBA plus But nobody play it same with blue blood.

Why you making what ONLY you like and no1 else.

Creation of something can provide happiness on its own, it is an additional perk that your creation gets attention.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted1 May 2016 - 4:44 pm
MethodMann wrote:
You can make it but is it worth it ? You made your CBA plus But nobody play it same with blue blood.

Why you making what ONLY you like and no1 else.

Do you know what else I made?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Posted1 May 2016 - 5:28 pm
I only see this working for random tourneys.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted1 May 2016 - 6:11 pm
I like the idea malte and i think it's great that you're trying to better the CS community!

As long as both versions are rated then I see no problems, personally I prefer sides and mirror also tbh so it's a bonus for people like me and in random TG or clan wars etc. However it's important both versions are rated as people point out.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [7th]And1zeas

Posted1 May 2016 - 6:16 pm
People who can bring nothing but negativity to the table are true CSers.

Says the guy who is only open to his own suggestions and his own ideas.

The only time you don't bring negativity to the table is when you expect people to back up your ideas.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 _eClipSe__

Posted1 May 2016 - 6:38 pm
Not sure if you understood the 12121212 part but I like that idea. So teams would be p1 t1, p2 t2, p4 t1, p6 t2, p8 t1, p7 t2, p5 t1, p3 t2.. or 11221122 ( as in p1 p2 are team 1, p4 p6 are team 2 p7 p8 are team 1 and p3 p5 are team 2) that wouldn't be too bad and plenty room for strategizing. (from just another cba only player)
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted1 May 2016 - 7:18 pm
@Zanchy: I dont know if I understood you correctly, but this version wont be in Random TG. By the looks it will just be an alternative version to the current CBA the players can host if they like to. Nobody gets forced to play this one.

@Andreas: I know youre a true CSer but the fair spots for KM was Cenas idea, the 10 second delay for vetz and lustful was Sus idea, AB Teams was Dots idea. Theyre not all my own ideas, I just make them reality, just to name a few examples.

@Mirza: First I will make this version. When its done I will see how much time and motivation I have to make the one Barry proposed.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Icey

Posted1 May 2016 - 10:55 pm
Make the version, don't listen to these ****s.
Initiative is key to voobly survival.
Also I'd like to see some slight elevation spots
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted1 May 2016 - 11:45 pm
I think it would get a lot more credibility if it mixed up a variation of fair spots. Like P1/4/8/5 or P1/3/6/8 included (assuming it can be done with how knochen triggered random spots in Europe). I think that would cater well enough to the supposedly better 2k player tier, while majority of your casual CBA players I'd imagine will stick to conventional CBA.

CBA Hero is trash map for simple minded players. At least CBA rewards strategic thinking and makes it fun in that sense.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 CreativZero

編集済み2 May 2016 - 1:21 am by CreativZero
I think the reason some people aren't happy is because you forced blue blood into random TG rated without a vote. I can understand how when you spend a lot of time making a map to add diversity into CS you would want people to play it, especially if you're the one in charge of the Random TG pack however I and most people believe that maps should be voted upon. Perhaps creating a secondary pack with maps you want to test or testing it in non-rated games would of been a better alternative.

CBA with fixed spots, and all bloods in general was something I wanted to do since zone and as you said I wanted to try it with a simple map like archers blood, I spoke to dave about it a few months back but he told me it probably wasn't worth the trouble and only be used in tournaments. Even if it's only used in tournaments, I think it's good to make the map since nobody is forced to play them and it's just one additional choice that people can choose from.

Which brings me to this CBA map you want to make. I really support it and hope people give it a chance. Nobody is saying you have to play the new CBA map, you can choose which version you want to host. Having options is always a good thing. Needless to say, even if nobody plays it, it's perfectly fine because it means we will just have an additional maps to use for tournaments. I understand how the triggers behind it work and so I know the amount of time required to make a map like this, but as some others suggested this would reduce the diversity/strategy in CBA and make it more kills oriented with infantry civ using runners and ranged getting kills (sort of like what we see in CBA tournaments). Perhaps in the future, if you're motivated make a second version with enemy/ally spots alternating like some others suggested - but again it's a lot of work.

P.S elevations are very good for CS maps because it adds depth to the strategy and micro (one of the reasons why smosh is so great) Not saying to add it in CBA now, but maybe a long time in the future adding several 1x1 elevations that are symmetrical in distance everywhere except for within the bases could be worth a test (perhaps unrated)
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted2 May 2016 - 1:39 am
Its not that I forced a map into Random TG. All other maps I put in the pack arent voted in either. Its the author thats bothering them. Everyone who doesnt like me also doesnt like the map. Thats pretty weird, isnt it?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted2 May 2016 - 12:35 pm
Well Im gonna make it anyway, people can then still decide not to play it if they dont like it. Im just tryig to help the CBA community unlike most of you. People who can bring nothing but negativity to the table are true CSers.
i think people are just giving their honest opinions and u should take those opinion to make ur ideas better but u should keep one thing in mind that opinions arent gonna be always positive.. And i think if possible there should be a balanced set of random civis which will give equal chance of winning for both teams..... (like 2v2 balanced civi tournament) and it will increase competition imo now days cba is 70% luck 30% skills.....
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted2 May 2016 - 1:10 pm
What was CBA before these days, 90% luck?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Posted2 May 2016 - 1:56 pm
25%
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Faravahar

Posted2 May 2016 - 2:03 pm
Luck played a smaller factor before because there was a bigger skill gap between players.

Elevation would just encourage hill camping in CBA.

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
123[4]567
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 102 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
2 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 2 guests

What's popular right now: