CBA Teams in the making

[_MD_]DaGhostInside

Posted2 May 2016 - 2:56 pm
are you saying people are better now or worse, cause the way you say it it could be either way.
Anyway everyones garbage now so they have no clue what they are doing, that means more luck towards civs and garbage lvl of your allies.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted2 May 2016 - 5:22 pm
i think people are just giving their honest opinions and u should take those opinion to make ur ideas better but u should keep one thing in mind that opinions arent gonna be always positive.. And i think if possible there should be a balanced set of random civis which will give equal chance of winning for both teams..... (like 2v2 balanced civi tournament) and it will increase competition imo now days cba is 70% luck 30% skills.....
"Side vs side for random civi sux... Bad idea" Its an opinion but its not very constructive, dont you think? There are other, better ways to say it. Putting your criticism unpolitely is rather an insult than criticism. The way Like_Gg put it is much better ;)
What was CBA before these days, 90% luck?
I would say its 35% civ luck, 15% spot luck, 50% skill (which could also been some luck cause with random teams you dont know which players you get)
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

編集済み3 May 2016 - 3:32 am by [dv8]OrangWuTang
I just finished all triggers that detect and set the spots for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 2v2v2, 2v2v2v2 and any FFA.
What I could do now is that in 4v4 games (and only 4v4s) the game randomly picks one out of three fair spot setups.

11112222 (the typical side vs side spots - for example p1, p3, p5, p7 vs p2, p4, p6, p8)
11221122 (players are setup in pairs - for example p1, p2, p7, p8 vs p3, p5, p4, p6)
12121212 (all players are alone - for example p1, p4, p5, p8 vs p2, p3, p6, p7)

So every game has fair spots but you dont know which one out of the three you will get. All of them offer a different set of tactics.

yes? no? let the host choose the setup ingame? feedback?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted3 May 2016 - 5:16 am
I just finished all triggers that detect and set the spots for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 2v2v2, 2v2v2v2 and any FFA.
What I could do now is that in 4v4 games (and only 4v4s) the game randomly picks one out of three fair spot setups.

11112222 (the typical side vs side spots - for example p1, p3, p5, p7 vs p2, p4, p6, p8)
11221122 (players are setup in pairs - for example p1, p2, p7, p8 vs p3, p5, p4, p6)

So every game has fair spots but you dont know which one out of the three you will get. All of them offer a different set of tactics.

That sounds pretty cool. Now there's 3 options for spot setups with each one offering different sets of tactics. How about adding a 4th option that makes all the spots completely random (i.e. how players have always played CBA)?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

編集済み3 May 2016 - 5:36 am by [dv8]OrangWuTang
Its possible. Then the host could spawn on any spot of the map too.

The thing thats more important to me though is how I implement that. Do I let the game take a random decision? Do I let the host decide at the start of the game (but then he could check civs and teams already and pick whatever benefits him most). Do I let the game take side v side by default unless the host does something? Do I let all players "vote" at the start of the map?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted3 May 2016 - 6:07 am
side v side as default is probably the best option.

Letting players vote is just asking for failure 11
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted3 May 2016 - 8:07 am
Well, with the goal in mind being that we want to strengthen the CBA community and not divide it, I would say that you shouldn't allow the host to choose how spots are setup. Or else you will find many CBA rooms with hosts offering different setups, therefore making it more difficult to fill up rooms.

Probably letting the game decide at random is the best idea.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [7th]Hades_

Posted3 May 2016 - 9:53 am

Nice Work man, i appreciate your effort. Can you make same changes in CBA HERO 4v4s spots ?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted3 May 2016 - 10:07 am
Nice Work man, i appreciate your effort. Can you make same changes in CBA HERO 4v4s spots ?

Do you even read or just post random crap?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Teasers

Posted3 May 2016 - 10:17 am
side v side as default is probably the best option.

Letting players vote is just asking for failure 11

As long as people like you will be Game Managers nothing positive gonna happen. You're ignorant you don't care what community thinks just do your way and thats it.

You're a real disgrace to the community. And i call out Chris or Taff to check this guy out. It's sad. He doesn't deserve this position.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Teasers

編集済み3 May 2016 - 10:20 am by Teasers
Do you even read or just post random crap?

The guy like Hades just goes with the flow. He don't have any idea what this topic is about But he gives thumbs up just because to look cool in front of his heroes.

Even tho 85 % disliked this idea but they ignore it.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted3 May 2016 - 11:02 am
Teasers wrote:
As long as people like you will be Game Managers nothing positive gonna happen. You're ignorant you don't care what community thinks just do your way and thats it.

You're a real disgrace to the community. And i call out Chris or Taff to check this guy out. It's sad. He doesn't deserve this position.

**** off ****. Tell me what you bring to the table? Tell me how you're going to make CS better?

Marauder donates his time to take care of his GM duties. He gains nothing from it, and it's not a position he wanted. He's essentially the most qualified for it since he literally plays everything. No not figuratively, he LITERALLY plays everything CS. He's spent an eternity on Staff and knows how it works. He isn't a narrow-minded one map swine who doesn't even play anymore, yet criticises everything uselessly - as in offers nothing constructive and has no basis for his infinitely stupid remarks.

You're the ****ing disgrace here, Fast_Car. It ****ing boggles my mind why the **** Chris let's you hang around. He probably counts it as his form of giving to charity for the year; giving a home to a ****tard whom no one wants.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted3 May 2016 - 11:31 am
Fast_Car thinks Voobly forums is Facebook lol
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Teasers

Posted3 May 2016 - 12:57 pm
**** off ****. Tell me what you bring to the table? Tell me how you're going to make CS better?

Marauder donates his time to take care of his GM duties. He gains nothing from it, and it's not a position he wanted. He's essentially the most qualified for it since he literally plays everything. No not figuratively, he LITERALLY plays everything CS. He's spent an eternity on Staff and knows how it works. He isn't a narrow-minded one map swine who doesn't even play anymore, yet criticises everything uselessly - as in offers nothing constructive and has no basis for his infinitely stupid remarks.

You're the ****ing disgrace here, Fast_Car. It ****ing boggles my mind why the **** Chris let's you hang around. He probably counts it as his form of giving to charity for the year; giving a home to a ****tard whom no one wants.

Ofcourse you have to jump in to defend your clan leader. But why so mad brah ? For all the insults you should get perma ban asap.

End of

And yea trurh hurts Marauder did nothing good or positive to this community. Name me at least one thing he achieved being Manager ? None.

Just sharing my comments and criticism
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted3 May 2016 - 1:11 pm
Teasers wrote:
Ofcourse you have to jump in to defend your clan leader. But why so mad brah ? For all the insults you should get perma ban asap.

End of

And yea trurh hurts Marauder did nothing good or positive to this community. Name me at least one thing he achieved being Manager ? None.

Just sharing my comments and criticism

You're really stupid

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
1234[5]67
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 102 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
1 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: