CBA Teams in the making

[ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted3 May 2016 - 1:13 pm
Shows how ****ing ignorant you are if you think Marauder is my clan leader.

You can't avoid questions in an argument and then bring up your own. Are you seriously this stupid?
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Teasers

Posted3 May 2016 - 1:19 pm
Shows how ****ing ignorant you are if you think Marauder is my clan leader.

You can't avoid questions in an argument and then bring up your own. Are you seriously this stupid?

Didn't see any arguments. Only insults. Yeah the guy who fakes to be aussie calling me stupid. Legit
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted3 May 2016 - 1:20 pm
**** off ****. Tell me what you bring to the table? Tell me how you're going to make CS better?

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Traf9lga_laaw

Posted3 May 2016 - 3:10 pm
Very nice work malte that was the thing I always desired side vs side game would force u to give every thing youve got
>very interesting game
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Traf9lga_laaw

Posted3 May 2016 - 3:21 pm
i wonder why every time malte makes a good thing in cs he got insulted by the same ppl like andreas phuriz and the other ppl who actually doesn´t have any opinion but only repeating well known players in cs.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Teasers

Posted3 May 2016 - 3:32 pm
i wonder why every time malte makes a good thing in cs he got insulted by the same ppl like andreas phuriz and the other ppl who actually doesn´t have any opinion but only repeating well known players in cs.

Oh really ? I know more than you will ever know about CBA and i have very strong opinion. Side vs side settings is the worst idea for random civs in voobly.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted3 May 2016 - 3:49 pm
Its because those people dont like me and when they see other players like my idea who they also dont like then they dont like my idea even more otherwise they would like the same ideas the people like who they dont like ;lol ;KO
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

編集済み3 May 2016 - 4:07 pm by [xCs]PLO_Style
Teasers wrote:
Didn't see any arguments. Only insults. Yeah the guy who fakes to be aussie calling me stupid. Legit

Can you enlighten the CS community about where you're from? You like to make completely baseless arguments that people aren't from where they claim to be yet no one knows where you're from. What are you so proud of being? Aren't you a French guy who pretends to be English (which is an obvious lie considering how atrocious your English is)?

Edit: sorry for off-topic but it must be said
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Teasers

Posted3 May 2016 - 4:25 pm
Can you enlighten the CS community about where you're from? You like to make completely baseless arguments that people aren't from where they claim to be yet no one knows where you're from. What are you so proud of being? Aren't you a French guy who pretends to be English (which is an obvious lie considering how atrocious your English is)?

Edit: sorry for off-topic but it must be said

Pakistan. Im married my cousin happily.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Traf9lga_laaw

編集済み3 May 2016 - 4:39 pm by Traf9lga_laaw
Teasers wrote:
Oh really ? I know more than you will ever know about CBA and i have very strong opinion. Side vs side settings is the worst idea for random civs in voobly.

well you can be the best player of aoe in the world and know every thing so well, but since you so arrogant I wouldnt even play with you in same room and I think most of players in voobly won´t be happy insulted by someone who thinks he is god of game, and so I don´t give a fock about your opinion...
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 obi11

Posted3 May 2016 - 5:30 pm
Your new version of different mirrored set ups sounds pretty great. I didn't know it was possible, good job. Maybe add one where a player is in the enemy side?
Example : p1 p5 p7 p8 vs p2 p3 p4 p6

Also, dont let the host decide anything, it would create arguments imo. Let the game decide by itselft.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

編集済み3 May 2016 - 5:56 pm by [dv8]OrangWuTang
The problem I have is that I want this version to be used in tournaments as well. Having a version that has side vs side automatically can save a lot of time and trouble. Usually people have to go back and rejoin over and over again to set the spots up which is annoying for any player as well as any spectator, be it in the room or on a stream. A version that picks a fair spot setup at random cant be used in side v side tournaments. But I think I found a solution. It will be side vs side for sure if the difficulty is set to Very Hard. Everything else will be a random but fair spot setup. That should do the job I think.
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted3 May 2016 - 6:23 pm
Just go and make your damn cba super duper plus extra whatever or Cba fair spots you started to annoy me. Bragging about the same thing over and over and over again. Just make it and keep it to yourself. Ffs
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

編集済み3 May 2016 - 6:51 pm by [dv8]OrangWuTang
First you complain that I dont listen to others and only make "what I like" and then you complain that I ask for opinions. You must be dissatisfied with your life and use this forum to release your frustration =/
リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
 Sandwiches

編集済み3 May 2016 - 7:46 pm by Sandwiches
Malte can't you just save the sides only version before you add the variations and make it '=V= CBA SvS v1' then add to it and have '=V= CBA RS v1'. There is nothing stopping you releasing both vers! If there is a worry regarding dividing the player base, then you could just keep the SvS for match stats and tournaments.

Edit1~ I didn't read the last 3 pages or so, apologies if I missed anything that was't bull****.

Edit2~ There's likely to be a division anyway between regular CBA and this anyway so what the hell just go for it!

リンク | 受信箱 | Quote
12345[6]7
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 102 個のレス
カテゴリを移動:
2 User(s) are このトピックを読んでいる人 (過去30分以内)
0 members, 2 guests

What's popular right now: